Step One – Know the Enemy – Identifying the root cause of digestive problems not only eliminates the annoying symptoms but allows you to absorb the nutrients your body requires for refueling.
- Presence of an overgrowth of fungus in the digestive tract known as candidiasis (candida Albanians)
- Inadequate availability of digestive enzymes to properly breakdown food
- Inadequate production of gastric acid
- Unbalanced dietary intake (a diet dominated by processed foods)
- Unbalanced microflora (the community of healthy bacteria responsible for a healthy immune system and the production of some essential nutrients
- Physiologic response to stress